Customers who are visually impaired or require accessible seating, or are otherwise unable to complete a ticket purchase online, please click here.
Accessibility at MSU Spartan Athletic Events
MSU is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act and its corresponding regulations, in its athletic venues.
- Season Tickets: If a person has a disability and needs a seating accommodation in an accessible area, they will be asked to complete an Medical Verification Form prior to the assignment of tickets.
- Single Game Tickets: Subject to availability of accessible seating, the University will offer for sale single game tickets for wheelchair seats and companion seats to the same extent single game tickets are offered to customers without disabilities. If a person requests accessible single-game tickets more than once, they will be asked to complete the Medical Verification Form.
- Exchanges prior to game: If accessible seating is needed due to a disability, whether tickets were purchased from the ticket office or otherwise acquired, a person should bring their tickets for exchange to the Spartan Ticket Office while supplies last. First-time requests will not require medical verification. After the first exchange, Medical Verification Form will be required.
- Exchanges at the game for individuals in a wheelchair: A person can attempt to exchange tickets at Will Call (between Gates G and H at Spartan Stadium) or Guest Services at Breslin Arena (behind section 118). Subject to availability, the ticket office will use its best efforts to exchange the original seats for wheelchair accessible seats. Ticket exchanges are handled on a first-come first-serve basis. There is no guarantee that an exchange will be possible since there are a limited number of wheelchair accessible areas. In addition, a person who has ticket(s) in wheelchair accessible seating and transfers them to a patron who does not need such seating should bring the tickets to the Spartan Ticket Office to exchange their tickets for other seating.
- Exchanges at the game for individuals not in a wheelchair: A person can attempt to exchange tickets at Will Call (between Gates G and H at Spartan Stadium) or Guest Services at Breslin Arena (behind section 118). Subject to availability, the ticket office will use its best efforts to exchange the original seats for seats in an area easily accessible. Ticket exchanges are handled on a first-come first-serve basis. There is no guarantee that an exchange will be possible since there are a limited number of easily accessible areas.
- Returning Tickets Prior to Game: A person with accessible seats may return the tickets for a full refund by notifying the Spartan Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before the game starts.
OTHER SPORTS / ACCESSIBILITY IN GENERAL
For information about accessible seating for other sports, or information / questions about accessible seating in athletic venues, please contact the Spartan Ticket Office at 517.355.1610 or complete the form that can be found here.
Please remember that accessible seating is intended for those who truly need it. Thank you for your cooperation as we work to ensure the accessible areas are available to those in need. Accessible seating ticket fraud includes misrepresentation of a physical disability or impairment for the purpose of obtaining accessible seating. MSU reserves the right to take appropriate action which may include relocation, removal or season ticket revocation for accessible seating fraud.
Letter To Fans Requesting ACCESSIBLE SEATING
Medical Verification Form