The spacious and comfortable Sideline Club seating area is comprised of 1,174 chair back seats in the first 7 rows from the field between the 20 yard lines behind both the MSU and visitors bench. Sideline Club seats require a minimum tax-deductible contribution according to the following structure:
- $3,500 gift entitles you to purchase two (2) Sideline Club seats at the regular season ticket price.
- $7,000 gift entitles you to purchase four (4) Sideline Club seats at the regular season ticket price.
Sideline Club members receive the following:
- In-seat concessions service - ushers will take your order for food and beverages and have it delivered to your seat.
- One complimentary football program for every two seats purchased.
- First right-of-refusal, in the same seats used for football, for any events, concerts or other forms of entertainment at Spartan Stadium.
- You receive all the benefits associated with the Spartan Fund membership depending on how many seats you purchase.
- IRS regulations state that 80% of your gift contribution may be claimed as a charitable contribution. Please check with your individual tax consultant for additional information.
Note: purchase of Club seating does not include football season tickets.
For more information on Sideline Club seating, please contact Bryan Hoch (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (517) 355-7620.