The Sideline Club seating area is comprised of 1,174 chairback seats between the 20 yard lines on each side of Spartan Stadium. Sideline Club seats require a minimum tax-deductible contribution* according to the following structure:
- $3,500 gift entitles you to purchase two (2) Sideline Club seats at the regular season ticket price.
- $7,000 gift entitles you to purchase four (4) Sideline Club seats at the regular season ticket price.
Sideline Club members receive the following:
- In-seat concessions service - ushers will take your order for food and beverages and have it delivered to your seat.
- One complimentary football program for every two seats purchased.
- First right-of-refusal, in the same seats used for football, for any events, concerts or other forms of entertainment at Spartan Stadium.
- You receive all the benefits associated with the Spartan Fund membership depending on how many seats you purchase.
- IRS regulations state that 80% of your gift contribution may be claimed as a charitable contribution. Please check with your individual tax consultant for additional information.
- Note: Purchase of Sideline Club seating does not include football season tickets.
If you would like to place your name on the waiting list for new Sideline Club season tickets, please contact Bryan Hoch (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (517) 355-7620.