Dec. 16, 2012
* Michigan State played its first game in Jenison Field House since March 20, 1989.
* Michigan State out-rebounded Tuskegee 63-35, as its +28 margin was its greatest of the season
* MSU finished the game with an 84.4 shooting percentage from the foul line, its highest of the season.
* Adreian Payne recorded his third double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
* Derrick Nix notched his second career double-double with 11 points and a season high of 13 rebounds. It was his first double-double since his Spartan debut on Nov. 13, 2009.
* Keith Appling tied his career high with 25 points as he led MSU in scoring for the eighth time this season.
* Russell Byrd notched a season-high with seven points.
* Matt Costello tallied season highs in points (6) and rebounds (7) in just seven minutes.
* Michigan State held its fourth straight opponent under 36 percent shooting from the field, holding Tuskegee to 29.2 percent shooting, including 27.3 percent from 3-point range.
* The up-tempo game saw MSU score 23 points in transition, while Tuskegee had 19 of its own.
* Michigan State scored a season-high 92 points, including 59 in the second half.