Jan. 3, 2010
- Michigan State has won seven-straight games at Assembly Hall.
- The Spartans held Indiana (44 points) to its lowest point total of the season. IU entered the game third in the Big Ten, averaging 74.0 points per game.
- MSU has now won 87 consecutive games when holding its opponent under 50 points. Its last loss came on Feb. 16, 1979 vs. Indiana. All-time, the Spartans are 126-3 when limiting the opposition to less than 50 points.
- Allyssa DeHaan moved into second place on the NCAA Division I all-time blocks list with 449.
- DeHaan had her second double-double of the season and her 17th of her career. It was also her fifth double-double against Indiana in eight career games.
- DeHaan led the team in scoring for the fifth time this season with 16 points. MSU is 4-1 this season and 38-6 all-time when she leads them in scoring.
- With her game-high 12 rebounds, DeHaan moved into sixth place in the MSU record books with 829.
- DeHaan went 5-of-5 from the line and moved into fourth all-time in made free throws with 312 at MSU.
- Brittney Thomas set a new season high with nine rebounds and also tied her season high with 13 points.
- Aisha Jefferson tied her season high with three assists.
- MSU has outrebounded its last 14 opponents. The Spartans held a 52-42 edge on the boards this afternoon.
- The Spartans overcame their second halftime deficit of the season. MSU trailed 20-17 at the break.
- MSU's 17 first half points and 21.9% field goal percentage were season lows for the first half.
- Michigan State held an 11-2 edge in bench scoring and has outscored its opponent's bench in each game this season.
- MSU is 7-0 this season when attempting more free throws than its opponent.
- The Spartans are 6-1 this season in day games.