Dec. 21, 2009
- The Spartans end the non-conference schedule with a 9-2 out of league record.
- With three blocks, Allyssa DeHaan moved into a tie for third on the NCAA Division I career blocked shots list with 446.
- MSU's 67 points were tied for the most allowed by SBU this season. The Bonnies entered the game fourth in the nation, allowing only 47.8 points per game.
- SBU entered the game fourth in the nation hitting 45.8% from behind the arc, but were held to a 1-of-10 (10.0%) performance tonight.
- The Spartans shot 70.0% (14-of-20) from the free throw line, their best percentage of the season.
- MSU is 37-6 all-time when Allyssa DeHaan leads them in scoring, including a 3-1 mark this season.
- The Spartans are 22-7 all-time when Lauren Aitch scores in double-figures. She posted double-figures for the third straight game and for the fifth time in the last six.
- Aisha Jefferson set season-highs with three assists, two steals and two blocks.
- Allyssa DeHaan had a game-high nine rebounds and topped 800 in the career, now having 808.
- With her seven field goals, Allyssa DeHaan moves into sixth all-time with 570 in her career.
- With three made 3-point field goals, Kalisha Keane tied for 10th all-time with 81.
- Allyssa DeHaan (3) and Lauren Aitch (2) each set a new season high in assists.
- Kalisha Keane tied her season high with three steals.
- Michigan State is 7-0 when shooting better than 40% from the field.
- The Spartans are 8-1 when leading at the half.
- MSU has outrebounded its last 11 opponents. The Spartans held a 34-32 edge tonight.
- The Spartans are 5-0 when they make more free throws than their opponent.
- MSU had a 17-3 edge in second chance scoring.
- St. Bonaventure was the fifth team this season that MSU has given its first loss to. The Bonnies were one of nine undefeated team left in the country entering today.
- MSU has won six straight on Dec. 21, dating back to 1999.
- The Spartans even the all-time series with St. Bonaventure at 1-1.