FACULTY/STAFF SEASON TICKETS
MSU employees who submit a verification form and are eligible for reduced season tickets should contact the Spartan Ticket Office in order to place a ticket order once verification form has been filled out.
Eligible MSU employees can purchase up to two (2) season tickets at a reduced rate. PAYMENT MUST BE BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD IN THE NAME OF THE EMPLOYEE. Additional tickets may be purchased at the full public rate and may or may not be located next to existing seats. Tickets are issued specifically for the use of employees, their spouse, family and/or guest(s). Eligible employees are:
- Regular MSU faculty and staff (minimum 50%)
- Former campus employees retiring with full Michigan State benefits
- If the employee leaves the University prior to August 31, payment will be refunded unless the account is converted to a public account and the difference in price paid.
- University identification may be requested at any time.
- Violations can result in the loss of the right to purchase tickets at the faculty/staff reduced rate.
- Annually, faculty/staff/retirees are asked to complete the Employment Verification form
Employment Verification FormMAILING LIST
Please be sure to review your spam or bulk e-mail list just in case firstname.lastname@example.org is inadvertently placed there by your e-mail provider such as AOL, Yahoo!, Hotmail or a workplace organization.